Want to get more involved in your kids school?
PAC Executive is recruiting more volunteers.
Currently recruiting for a secretary.
All parents and guardians of children attending our school are automatically members of the Parent Advisory Council (PAC) and entitled to attend meetings and vote. Teachers, staff and admin are non-voting members.
The PAC serves several purposes, including:
- contributing ideas and suggestions to the school principal and staff about school programs, policies and activities,
- promoting cooperation and communication between families and the school, and involvement of parents and other community members in providing for the education of children,
- fundraising and volunteering to support and enhance student learning,
- and building our school community.
We have several committees working on initiatives that benefit the school.
Stay in the loop - Sign up for Gordon PAC emails
Hello Gordon parent! The PAC invites you to sign-up in order to receive PAC emails and notifications directly from the PAC. Most of PAC's communication will be sent through the school. However, there are times when PAC might reach out to parents using PAC's own contact list.
2021/2022 Meeting Minutes
- September 2021
- October 2021
- November 2021
- December 2021
- January 2022
- February 2022 - Coming Soon
- April 2022
- May 2022
- JUNE AGM: Coming Soonn
- Coming Soon
📬 Email Us
Stay in the Loop
Get updates and useful reminders
We acknowledge, with gratitude, that our school, where we play, work and learn, is on the traditional, unceded territory of the xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam), sḵwx̱wú7mesh (Squamish) and sel̓íl̓witulh (Tsleil-Waututh) Coast Salish Peoples.
Site credits: Belle L.